There are times in everybody's life predetermined for big changes. For me, this year was like that. I started searching widely the true essence of my being, simultaneously growing and learning how to be the best I can be.
Here are things 2014. taught me:
- Letting go is okay.
- The sun always rises (and it is always beautiful).
- Life is a map to a hidden treasure, just follow your heart!
- There is music in everything.
- Trees can grow through rocks.
- Simplicity, patience and compassion are the greatest treasures.
- Everything comes in the right moment.
- Some of the best days of my life haven't happened yet.
- My inner child is still ageless.
This is my 2014. in review...