There are times in everybody's life predetermined for big changes. For me, this year was like that. I started searching widely the true essence of my being, simultaneously growing and learning how to be the best I can be.
Here are things 2014. taught me:
- Letting go is okay.
- The sun always rises (and it is always beautiful).
- Life is a map to a hidden treasure, just follow your heart!
- There is music in everything.
- Trees can grow through rocks.
- Simplicity, patience and compassion are the greatest treasures.
- Everything comes in the right moment.
- Some of the best days of my life haven't happened yet.
- My inner child is still ageless.
This is my 2014. in review...
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty and pleasure. She is also known as Cypris, Lady of Cyprus.
I am sure this must be one of a reasons why this island is full of people in love, enjoying their life and every beautiful moment they have...
Agata and Mike are a new couple, but they are both very passionate about their relationship. Our mini session took place at a small picturesque fishing village Zygi, which was perfect for them to relax and enjoy each other.
New issue of Perfect Wedding magazine is finally OUT! :D
I am so happy that photos from one of my weddings are in it, alongside great tips for organizing a beautiful wedding.
I am happy that I can announce that I will be presenting my work at Just Say Yes wedding fair in Split, Croatia.
I have also prepared few awards for the luckiest couples, such as free engagement shootings and discounts.
If you are in Split or somewhere near, I would be honored if you come to see my work, or just stop by for saying hello. :)
Have a wonderful day,